Tracks 4 Africa SD Card (V15.05)
Tracks4africa produces quality GPS maps for self-drive tourists in Africa. T4A GPS maps provide detailed coverage to tourists across Southern and Eastern Africa. Lots of information is included on places such as national parks, popular rendezvous spots and places off the beaten track.
T4A GPS Maps are preloaded onto an SD card for ease of use. Included in this package you will find:
- 2Gb Micro SD card with Standard Adapter.
- T4A GPS Maps are already loaded onto the SD card, simply insert the card into your compatible Garmin GPS and start to navigate.
- Install files for PC and Mac users are also included on the SD card. If your GPS does not use an SD card, simply install the maps onto your computer and transfer to your GPS. You will need Mapsource or BaseCamp from Garmin to do this.
- T4A Africa Guide is preloaded and ready to use on compatible devices. This product contains contact details, rates, activities, facilities and photos for selected points on our maps.
- T4A Road Warnings are preloaded and ready to use on compatible devices.
- Routable coverage: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Angola, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt, Morocco and West Africa.
- Non-routable coverage: Classic overland routes via North Africa – Tunisia, Libya etc.Prerequisites: This map is compatible with Garmin map capable GPS units only. You require a copy of Mapsource or BaseCamp to view this map on your computer and to perform route planning. T4A Road Warnings are Custom POI Alerts for compatible units only.Tracks4Africa maps are compatible with Garmin GPS units. You will need Garmin MapSource or Garmin BaseCamp on your PC to view the maps and transfer them to your GPS.
Product Type: GPS Maps on SD card for Garmin GPS units
Compatibility: Garmin GPS – MapSource or BaseCamp required
Publishing House: Tracks4Africa
Roads: 867 974km
Points of Interest: 134 452